Friday, April 13, 2012

Domino Rally 20

Domino Rally 20 Video Clips. Duration : 8.42 Mins.


It's here! Domino Rally 20! After 3 trailers and bulletin reminders here it is. After hours of building, editing, and cleaning. Of all the clips put together (that I built for this total) it was over 13 minuets. So I had to stop there, and not use some of the clips, probably just adding them into Domino Rally 21. This took about an hour to upload. iMovie takes forever with movies, even longer when there just over 8 minuets long. I'm also thinking of making a new intro. Towards the end you will notice that the rallies are done on a hunk of plywood with white flooring, that is my new domino spot. I have other boards I can bring up to. This video also includes 2 new inventions! The mixed field, and I think a new type of fallback, not sure on that one though. I balanced a domino leaning against nothing, the leaning tower of pisa in dominos. The rally on the air hockey table (one with green, silver, gold, yellow, dark purple, light purple, and light blue) was actually meant to be in Domino Rally 19. I decided it was long enough anyway, and it was a pretty big clip for me, so I delayed it. Its like midnight right now, so not many of you will see this right after its uploaded, so I will have to put a bulletin up tomorrow. And post to Domino Group on Facebook, and my normal Facebook. ;) A comment, like, favorite, or share would be nice. ;) Preferably a comment though. I like comments more then favorites, and I made sure to state that right away. :D During the power outage I made ...

Tags: Wii, sports, love, bowling, boxing, baseball, tennis, golf, pictures, google, images, taken, by, me

Related : slr camera come to cheap 35mm camera slr blog. foosball table

No comments:

Post a Comment